Thursday, August 28, 2008

Great deal...

First of all, today is Aaron's 30th birthday! I will blog about his birthday later as his party is going to spread over Friday night and Sat. So more to come on that later.

Tonight I went to Meijer on Wilmington Pike and came across a mob of shoppers at the deli counter. I thought this was strange considering it was just after 9 pm, so I joined the mob and asked what was going on. Well, at 9 pm Mon - Fri and 9:30 pm on the weekend, they discount their deli meat and cheese like crazy. I got about 6 lbs of various meats for only around $13! It was all good stuff too! Jennie-O, healthy choice... you name it.
I just thought I would share the savings!

No comments:

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.